The BIBF was formed in the Summer of 2008 as a loosely-knit fellowship of churches with a common goal of fulfilling the Great Commission given to us in Matthew 28:19.
We are not a denomination and each church operates independently of each other. Each church in the fellowship simply sees the value the fellowship with other Independent Baptist churches and sees the need for occasional joint-effort outreaches (teen crusades, city-wide crusades, etc.) into the community.
- We believe that the entire Bible is God’s Holy Word.
- We believe that there is one God in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God created the Earth in six literal days.
- We believe that Jesus Christ became man and died on the cross as payment for our sins.
- We believe that man is sinful and that the only way of salvation for man is through the atoning work of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- We believe in the eternal security of the born-again believer.
- We believe in the pre-millennial return of the Lord Jesus Christ.